Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Biggest Loser 2010 Hone Edition



After receiving too much "Holiday Cheer," the Hone family has decided to do a Biggest Loser competition among ourselves! The participants are... Tanner, Mom, Dad, Cody and Brandi. Each person has put in $50 into a pot. The person with the highest percentage of weight loss will get the pot, and they have to buy dinner for everyone else! The only rule is NO HCG DIET. Other than that they can do as they wish to loose the weight. We all weighed in at my mom's office wearing a hospital gown (so we could all be on the same playing field) on January 3, 2010. We will weigh in again February 28, 2010 to determine the winner!

Cody and I are doing really well. We've actually gotten pretty creative on meals. Most of our meals are very colorful and full of flavor! The excercise is the hardest to get in. By the time we get home at night it's too dark to jog or walk and exercise videos are pretty boring. So, we have been spending a lot of time at Brian Head snowboarding! It's a very good workout! I've found that Sunday is the hardest day for me to stick with my "plan"! Usually Sunday was a day of munching and of course "Sunday dinner". I've found a few snacks that I can eat that are pretty guilt free. I'm not releasing my "plan" or my snacks as other family members may read this and copy me!! One big clue is water has been my best bud for the past week and a half. That's the only helpful hint!

I'm not going to post weight lost for Cody or myself until the final weigh in! I'll keep you posted on our progress though!

So far our energy is up. Not as many headaches, and definitely not feeling bloated as much!

Wish us all Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I did this with a couple people in my family last year (or the year before, cant remember). It was really fun. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete