Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick Update!!

Friday April 30th I had my first official Dr appointment with Dr Chamberlain to see how everything is progressing! He said everything was right on track for being 10 weeks pregnant! I finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was awesome! It was beating at about 177 beats per minute, which according to the Old Wives tale says its a girl! Of course we aren't going to take that as the truth, but it's kind of fun to wonder if it could be right. After hearing the heartbeat it made everything a lot more real. I was excited before, but now that I know that he or she is alive and growing I'm more excited! I go back to see Dr.Chamberlain again on May 24th. At that appointment he will order an ultrasound. I'm not expecting to find out the sex of the baby then, but it will be nice to make sure everything is progressing well before we move to Colorado!


This Thursday, Jordyn and I are flying over to Colorado to see Cody! We are both way excited for that! It will be Jordyn's first flight. She's been asking for quite awhile to go on one, so it should be really fun for her! I'll take a lot of pictures and post them as soon as we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment