Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.Oh My Gosh! It Happened Twice!!!

Yup we are having another girl! We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. It was so exciting to see her moving around! She is right on track for 20 weeks 3 days, and weighs 13 oz! Our due date is still November 23rd.


Jordyn is excited that she is getting a sister. On our way out of the hospital she kept saying, "I'm so glad it's a sister!" I think she was kind of worried about having a brother. I know deep down she really wanted a little siser. I was so glad that she was able to go in and watch the Ultrasound. I don't think she quite understood that she was seeing her sister on the screen, but I'm excited she was able to experience it! Now she keeps asking when the baby is going to be here!


I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm going to have 2 girls! I know Jordyn and this little one will be very close. Jordyn will be a little mother to her I'm sure! I feel blessed that I get to raise 2 beautiful girls. Cody is fine with having another daughter. That's just one more little girl he gets to tease (since that's what dad's are for)! I know my family is excited for another girl. I don't think we would know what to do with a boy. I told my dad we were just following in his footsteps with only getting girls! Jordyn and my niece Rusti have Grandpa Craig wrapped around their fingers, and I'm sure this one will too!


Even though I still have a lot of things from when Jordyn was a baby, it's still going to be fun to update and shop some more! I've already got a few things in mind! We do have a couple of names in mind, but we haven't officially decided on one yet. As soon as we do, I'll definitaly post it!



I am now super excited for her to get here. I hope the next several months pass quickly! I didn't get the ultrasound pics scanned yet, but I'll leave with a picture of me & our little girl at 20 weeks!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome! You wouldn't be a Taylor if you had a boy!

    I think Shawn and Richard would make great baby names! Kind of boyish names, but that's what will make her so unique and original

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we just don't have the mold for boys in the Taylor family! I will def. keep those names in mind!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you guys!! It's so fun knowing what you're having! You look great! I'm excited to some girl shopping hehe!

    ReplyDelete