Friday, December 10, 2010

1 Month!!

I can't believe that Aspyn is 1 month old already!  It seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to welcome her into the world. She has already changed so much. When she was born she looked a lot like Cody and Jordyn. Now that she's gotten a bit older she's starting to look a bit more like me. I still think her eye shape is that of Cody, but her eye color is mine (I hope that doesn't change). Her hair has lightened from dark to more of a redish brown like mine was when I was a baby (poor girl)! As she continues to love to eat, the shape of her face is more like mine. It's just amazing to see the similarites in the girls, but at the same time see the differences already! I can't wait to see what Aspyn is going to look like as she gets older.

This past month having her in our lives has been great. We've all had to adjust to many changes, but it has all been worth it. Watching Jordyn and Aspyn interacting with each other just makes the hard times seem to disappear. Here are a few pictures from the past month!



3 Days Old


18 Days Old


23 Days!

Sisters!


1 comment: