Monday, November 29, 2010

2 Weeks!

Wow! Aspyn is already 2 weeks old! Time sure does fly.  We just got back for her 2 week check-up. She now weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and is 20" long!! She is getting to be quite a little chunker! She still only gets up once during the night and is actually staying on a pretty good schedule.

I caught Jordyn singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her a couple of nights ago while holding her hand. It was so cute. I wish I could've captured that moment on video. It was so sweet. Jordyn has started to do more with her. She'll hold her more, she's fed her a couple of times. She's so good to keep and eye on her while I shower or get some housework done. She's so cute with her! I promise next time there will be pictures.

Our lives are still adjusting, but so far it's been pretty easy (I hope I didn't just jinx ourselves).

No comments:

Post a Comment