Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know I'm a little late posting about Thanksgiving, but I couldn't let this year go by without putting down on "paper" what I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my entire family! My parents are amazing people and I am thankful that they are MY parents. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. They have been such a great support to us this past year. I know I always have them to help me get through tough times!  I'm so glad I have my sisters. They have taught me so much about myself and who I want to be. I'm so glad that we are close. It's so nice to be able to reach out to one of them if I'm hurting or to help lift them up if they are hurting. I'm so thankful that they are in my life. I love them so much!

I'm thankful for Cody! He's such a great husband & father to our two little girls. I'm thankful that he is willing to work hard to provide for us even though it's in a field that we both didn't really expect. I'm thankful that he works hard so I can stay home with the girls and not have to worry about daycare. I'm thankful that he is there for me each day. I'm thankful for the person that he has become since living here in Colorado. I know our relationship has changed for the better because of it. I'm thankful that he forgives me of my shortcomings and that he can look past my faults. I'm so thankful that I have him to grow and change with. I can't imagine anybody else that I would want to spend forever with! Thank you, I love you!

I'm so so thankful for Jordyn and Aspyn! I'm thankful that they are healthy and growing! I know that life is very fragile and I don't take that for granted. They have already taught me so much and I know I will learn even more from them. I'm thankful that Jordyn is so easy going and has been able to adjust to the many changes in her life. She is such a great big sister and I am thankful everyday for her help, and love. Aspyn has already brought so much joy into our family! She has brought us even closer as a family.

I'm thankful to have a roof over our heads, a job that provides well for us, a vehicle to get around in, plenty of food on our table, clothing to keep us warm!

I'm thankful for a handful of amazing friends. Those friends that no matter what life has thrown our way has always been there for us and I know always will. I'm thank ful for great In-Laws who love us and are there for us when we need it. I hope they know that we love them and can feel their love.

Even though we are away from family and friends this season I hope everyone knows that you are in our hearts and that we love you all!! Thank you for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment