Monday, August 9, 2010

All In 1 Week

This past week has been very very busy! Jordyn started swimming lessons last Monday! She loves it!!


She's doing very well. Her instructor says she almost has her back float down! She wants to go into Level 2 so bad. It's a good thing it's an indoor pool! She'll be able to take lessons all winter, hopefully! She went every day last week and will continue everyday this week!  I think she's part fish!!



Over the weekend we packed up and headed up to Cedar Mountain for the Taylor Family Reunion 4 Wheeler Trip! It was a lot of fun. Just about everyone was there this year at one time or another!  We had a lot of rain, but it didn't keep us from doing what we do best, play!  We got there about 7 Thursday night and had to head home Sunday late morning. The entire weekend went way too fast. Ashley and Rusti came up Saturday morning. It was so great to see them. I've really missed my entire family so it was great they could all be there! Rusti was so excited to see Jordyn. It was fun!




Saturday evening, Alan, Taliah, & Lyli came up to visit! They stayed about 3 hrs, and it was great seeing them and catching up on everything that has been happening.


Sunday felt like it took forever to get home. We were all ready to get home and finally have a nice hot shower, but it was still hard to leave!


Today we had another Ultrasound! It was in Grand Junction at St. Mary's Hospital with a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician. The Ultrasound equipment was a lot better than what Delta Hospital had.  We were finally able to get the measurements that we weren't able to get the past 2 Ultrasounds! She is perfect! It's a big relief knowing that physically everything is in place, and developing great! She weighs 1 lb 9 oz. We are still right on track! It was probably one of the best Ultrasound experiences we have had. The tech was a lot more informative than the other 2 and once the Ultrasound was done, the Dr came in right then and confirmed that everything was just fine!  He did recommend that we come back in 6 weeks for another Ultrasound since my amniotic fluid has been low. He wasn't concerned about it today, but wants to see how her growth is in 6 weeks, but he would leave that up to me & my OB Dr. 

We don't go back to the Dr until the end of August, but until then I can rest assured that she is growing! A week ago I was barely showing. This week I feel like I just popped! I'm still wearing my regular pants, but they are getting a bit snug in the belly. I've been wearing poofy shirts a lot more!

Jordyn is still excited and makes suggestions about what to get the baby or what she is going to do for the baby. When she talks about the baby, her face just lights up.  I am so glad that she'll get to experience being a big sister!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear everything is fine with the little bun in the oven...

    I wish we would have known you guys weren't too far away, for some reason I thought your reunion thing was further north. We would have made a trip up there to see you guys. I know Sharon and Don miss you guys a lot and Jordyn too, they would have loved to see you for their birthdays... Maybe next year when you guys go we can make a plan to see you guys. They would really enjoy that... and so would we (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was farther North also. That would've been great to have all of you guys come up! October will be here soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete