Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool


Our Beautiful Daughter Ready For Her First Day!!


Today has finally came!! The day Jordyn has been counting down to! Yes, it is finally the 1st day of School! All we've heard about for the past few days is how excited she was to go to school. Yesterday she got a little nervous because she would be away from me for a few hours, but this morning there were no worries at all! She had her outfit picked out for weeks and was so excited to finally put it on today.

I just walked her down to the school about 15 minutes ago. Now I don't know what to do for the next 3 hours. Since we moved here I haven't had that much time to myself. The house is very quiet. I know school is going to be very good for her, & I will adjust. I guess I should just enjoy the next 10 weeks with her in school, because Aspyn will be here soon!

Grandma Karen & my sisters got Jordyn this backpack along with a bunch of school supplies. When the box came in the mail, she was just ecstatic. She loves Capri Sun's & is so excited that she'll probably be the only one in school with this backpack! I hope she enjoys school & makes new friends. I can't wait to hear about her first day! She's just growing up so fast!!

Rusti had her 1st birthday Saturday in Orderville. I can't believe she is 1 already. This past year seems to have just flown! I wish we could've been there to give her the biggest hug & kiss ever on her big day. We will see Ashley & Rusti soon though. I'll have lots of loves to give then! Happy 1st Birthday Rusti!!

Chad & Danie'l had baby Jadon yesterday (Labor Day-hehe)! He is 6 lb 5 oz & 20". From the photos that we've seen, he looks adorable. Looks like a good mix between the two of them. We are very excited that he has finally arrived & that both he and Danie'l are doing well! We wish them well with these next few days getting settled back at home. Happy Birthday Jadon!!

So many exciting events lately make me really miss home. Wish we could be closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment